Thank You.

It's the season of giving thanks here in the states. I have far too many people to thank in one post, so the best I can do is hit the broad strokes.

Thanks to gamers everywhere. Your tastes vary, your homes far flung, but you all come together with friends to play. You keep our hobby alive, but more importantly, you have fun.



Special thanks to the friends and supporters who helped my growth as a game designer for all these years. Your wisdom is invaluable.



One super-special thanks to my loving wife, who puts up with all my goofiness, distractions and passions.


Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design