For the Fleet's Ship Consoles








Okay, I said I was putting aside For the Fleet for public alpha, but I woke up this morning with visual ideas. Needed to shake them out or else I wouldn't get anything else done.

The icons are still rough, but I put together these backgrounds and spaceships from some stock art. Took a long time to find good source material, I tell ya.

I was reluctant to use 3d renders since they feel a little less approachable, but hopefully the bright saturated colors help that a bit. Okay, now I'm setting it aside. Too much else to do!

Comments

  1. OMG I should've gone to art school. The fact that you can just "shake them out" in a morning boggles. As soon as I can mind meld you're the first person I'm coming after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just 1 part stock art and 2 parts photoshop. Mix in InDesign. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design